I have found unexpected bonus value beyond the stated learning objectives.
1: I do not agree at all / 10: I agree completely
Jag hanterar allt jag skapar nu på att annan sätt.
– a bigger network in the magic community and in the performance arts.
– new colleagues with whom I can continue working and investigating magic as an art form (for example in this project, which is has grown out from the meetings and exchanges at Magi 1 and 2 https://eng.davidt.dk/#/the-great-paradox-of-play/
– New creations and works, that I can take with me and develop further.
– an inspiration to news ways of approaching, investigating and presenting magic.
– a confirmation of the importance of magic as an art form. One that both can be combined with other art forms, but also that the pure experience/representation of magic has an unique ability and capacity, that is contained in within it, and not to be found in other
art forms. Furthermore an importance and urgency to discover this capacity further.
– a way of showing others outside the field of magic, that is a field that is progressing and can be studied on a professional and sincere way. Which again as opened doors in the area of performing arts – eg. in regards to finding support for projects.
Yes! I can now see my own creative process much clearer. Working with others makes it very clear how different creativity can be. Understanding my own process also makes it easier to understand what the people you work with need. This was perhaps the most important thing that I learned in Magic 2.
I found new sides of my performances that i had never been able to find on my own without help and challenges throughout the course.
One of the biggest assets of the course is the combined knowledge and experience from all the participants. Whenever someone has a problem that needs to solved, there is always someone who have had some experience in a closely related field and can give some input which helps guide you in the right direction. This adds to the already creative atmosphere, where everyone learns faster together.